Webinar: New Software and features for the oCelloScope™
New features in UniExplorer 9.0:
- SESA Fungi algorithm – Dedicated for fungal growth kinetics
- Co-Aggregation algorithm – measure levels of co-aggregation in bacterial samples
- Segmentation features – we have added algorithms according to ISO 9276-6 Descriptive and quantitative representations of particle shape and morphology.
- Rulers – With the new ruler functionality you can measure any length/width of your sample directly on the images
- Create report – choose what you want to save and create report to document your work with minimal data
- Export – Now you can choose which wells to export to minimize amount of data
Being an independent and agile company enable us to develop these new algorithms based on your input. We are a team of dedicated and committed engineers and software programmers – always ready to listen and develop for better science.
- oCelloScope™ Technology
- Setting-up experiments – Growth kinetics
- Setting-up experiments – Segmentation
- New functions.
We have arranged 3 identical webinars on May 6th to fit 3 time zones – Asia, Europe and USA – please register below.