- Information We Collect 1.1 Personal Data: We may collect personal data, such as name, email address, phone number, and other contact information when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website’s contact forms or when you communicate with us via email or other means.
1.2 Automatically Collected Information: When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, browser, IP address, and browsing activities using cookies or similar technologies. This information helps us improve our website’s functionality, personalize your experience, and analyze trends.
- Use of Personal Data 2.1 We use the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide the information or services you request.
- To send you administrative information, such as updates, security alerts, and technical notices.
- To personalize your experience on our website and improve our products and services.
- To analyze trends, track website usage, and gather statistical information for research or marketing purposes.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal obligations.
2.2 Legal Basis for Processing: We will process your personal data based on one or more of the following legal grounds: – The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. – The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject. – The processing is based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time. – The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure 3.1 We may share your personal data with trusted third parties for the purposes mentioned in section 2, including:
- Service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you.
- Professional advisors, such as legal, accounting, or consulting firms, who may need access to personal data for providing us with advice or services.
- Law enforcement authorities, government agencies, or other authorized third parties if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request.
3.2 International Data Transfers: Some of our third-party service providers or partners may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such cases, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data, such as using standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or ensuring the recipients are Privacy Shield certified (if applicable).
Data Retention 4.1 We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Your Rights 5.1 You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to access and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability, allowing you to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
5.2 To exercise your rights or if you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided in section 7.
Data Security 6.1 We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and protect it against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
BioSense Solutions ApS
DK 3520 Farum